.NET/ Angular Developer
|Education||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 9, 2021|
Our education client located in Scarborough is currently seeking a .Net developer for an 8-month contract with a chance of extension.
The project is to develop an integrated Community Connected Experiential Learning application. The application is designed to be a ‘One-stop-shopping’ system providing for all co-op user needs, including:
*Submission, assessment, and monitoring of student applications for the Accelerated OYAP and central co-op programs
*Placement of students in co-op work places
*Central monitoring of mandatory co-op forms completion
*Producing up-to-date co-op and OYAP data extracts upon request
*Automated email notification ability
*Comprehensive search and reporting abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce both high-level and detailed-level system and database design based on business requirements documentation
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface design, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Coordinates with the IM development team to ensure coding, testing, debugging and implementation are completed according to our architectural standards
- Document design and development, including revisions, as part of the SDLC
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Collaborates with business analysts, application architects/developers and testing specialists to deliver high quality responsive solutions
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of progressive full application development life cycle and systems integration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Visual Studio, .NET Framework 4.0 or higher, ASP .NET, MVC, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS
- Working Experience with Entity Framework, NHibernate or other object-relational mapping solution
- Working Experience with Team Foundation Server / Agile Methodology
- Working knowledge of Oracle 12C, including stored procedures
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks