|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 8, 2021|
Join Altis Recruitment's candidate pool as a Mortgage Administrator!
Altis Recruitment Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated staffing firm that has been in operation for over 31 years. During this time, we have established ourselves as a leading staffing firm in Ontario providing Canada’s finest with top notch staffing services. We provide professional recruitment to all levels of government and we are proud to partner with leading private sector firms in a variety of industries, including government, education, healthcare, nonprofit, insurance, banking, and manufacturing, to name a few.
We are continually looking for Mortgage Administrators to fill upcoming and in-demand roles for our prestigious client base. If you would like to hear about opportunities and be part of our database, please apply to this posting.
Our clients frequently look for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing mortgage commitments based on underwriters approval and recommendation.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and a commitment to manage time effectively.
- Responsible for file management by ensuring all mortgage files are correctly administered through their various stages of completion. This includes but is not limited to insurance administration, final reporting, discharge of charges, and regular correspondence filing.
- Responsible for administration and follow-up associated with the mortgage renewal process by producing mortgage renewals and follow-up in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Team player, respectful, and positive attitude are a must
- 2-3 years minimum in related field of mortgage administration and/or mortgage funding
- Post-secondary education
- Must be extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills. Must be confident and comfortable speaking directly with clients and lawyers regarding legal questions, renewal pricing etc
Send your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +