Sales Admin Coordinator
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Sales Admin Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Support sales team and be the point of contact between sales offices and head office
- • Assist sales team with agreements and client questions
- • Distribute necessary sales information to other departments
- • Review new deals, approve invoices, respond to inquiries
- • Keep all sales files up to date – hard copy and digital
- • Enter deals into accounting system (New Star)
- • Knowledge of purchase and sale agreements, amendments, releases
- • When required – send out purchaser updates by registered mail and email (Mass mail outs)
- • Update project sheets – price lists, bonus sheets, feature sheets, etc.
- • Submit new agreements and documents to lawyers on a weekly basis
- • Draft letters and documents for the sales team
- • Assist team with any other issues that may arise
Qualifications and Experience
- Requires a recognized college or university degree in relevant discipline
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Client-focused, service-oriented, and articulate in all communications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- We are looking for a Sales Coordinator looking to take their career to another level within our growing organization. The ideal candidate should be well-organized to provide necessary support to the sales team.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks