Leasing Consultant - Residential
|Property Management & Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 8, 2021|
Our client in Ottawa is looking to hire a Leasing Consultant to join their team that will support the lease up of multiple new luxury apartments and student condominiums.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the professional management of all residential properties within the portfolio.
- Provide support with the day to day marketing and leasing functions.
- Recording and updating the details of prospective tenants/rental traffic in to the computer database.
- Respond to customer telephone and email inquiries about available suites.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Booking and showing apartments to potential tenants.
- Completing lease applications and assisting with verification of application information.
- Completion of leases and provide signed lease and signed documents to property manager.
- Create welcome packages for new tenants.
- Communicate with team and update move in/out report.
- Provide weekly rental updates to property manager.
- Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation/vacate.
- Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
- Co-ordinate move in and out of residents of the building, working with maintenance staff on elevator scheduling.
- Conduct move in/out inspections.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carrying out the associated banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Assist with the issuing of late rent payment notices, eviction notices and other collection procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of previous sales and customer service experience.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Able to handle changing priorities and multitask in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Valid Class G driver’s license required.
- Prior experience in Property Management and the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA) is an asset.
- Experience with Yardi and other CRM systems is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
This position offers a competitive Salary & Benefits Package.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply below or email Bryanna@altisrecruitment.com!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks