Sales Manager (Property Management)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, November 5, 2021|
Our client, a real estate company specializing in property management, development and real estate sales, is actively looking for a Sales Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis!
The successful candidate will have previous sales experience, ideally within real estate/property management, but our client will consider candidates from other industries.
This position offers a competitive commission structure with the opportunity to make $150,000/year.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attract new clients by executing strategies and sales campaigns.
- Follow up on sales leads and maintain the pipeline.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Conduct research on competitors and market trends.
- Process contracts and renewals for all clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of sales experience.
- Successfully track record with previous KPIs and targets.
- Candidate must have access to vehicle and valid license.
- Previous experience within Property Management.
- Experience managing online marketing campaigns.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If quailed and interested, please reach out to Sarah at Sarah.Workun@altisrecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks