Business Development Representative Property Management
|Permanent||Up to: $55,000.00|
|Property Management & Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Our established client in the Property Management industry is looking for a Business Development representative to join the team in the Ottawa area .This role revolves around good communication and networking, this position offers a great salary and commission structure , benefits, and the chance to join a dynamic organization!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating the developments and what the brand has to offer to prospective clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Has the ability to proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Reporting on a daily and weekly basis
- Providing management with feedback
- Stay up-to-date with new competitors projects, pricing, marketing & USPs
- Competitive analysis reports
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business & brand growth.
Qualifications and Experience
- An established network of contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
APPLY TODAY!! EMAIL email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks