Employee and Labour Relations Specialist
|Health Care & Science||Health Care|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Saturday, November 6, 2021|
Our client in Healthcare industry is looking for an Employee and Labour Relations Associate to join their team. This is a 6 month contract that could go longer. You must be comfortable leading meetings with employees and union in regards to non complying situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee selected employee and labour relations issues for an assigned portfolio
- Support the implementation of the COVID-19 Directive 6.
- Provide ER/LR support including consulting services, representation, support and advice for labour and employment related matters including, the interpretation and application of collective agreements, policies and procedures, grievance handling and resolution, conflict investigation and resolution, discipline and performance management.
- Executive employee relations policies and programs
- Assist in driving a culture of high performance, accountability, and collaboration
- Support organizational development
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 year College diploma in HR
- Human Resources Degree or relevant degree preferred
- CHRP preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an employee and or labour relations role supporting unionized environments
- Knowledge of collective agreement administration
- Demonstrated ability to build, foster and maintain constructive relationships with clients and union partners
- Good working knowledge of relevant Ontario employment legislation
- Demonstrated ability/knowledge in workplace investigations and facilitating appropriate resolutions
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +