|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
altisHR is currently seeking a dynamic and dedicated A/R Collector to join our Mississauga based client.
The selected candidate will have minimum a year collections related experience and have strong communication skills to take in-bound calls and make out-bound calls in regards to outstanding accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and any other irregularities
- Collection follow-up and allocate payments
- Process cash receipts, credits, etc.
- Prepare deposits for the bank
- GL account reconciliation
- Ensure invoicing is complete and posted correctly to GL
- Manage and distribute petty cash
- Process and issue biweekly cheques for expense reports
- Track and process cheques for employee travel
- Other accounting support duties will be required
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Able to multitask
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +