Full Stack Java Developer
|Permanent||From: $120,000.00 To: $130,000.00|
|Information Technology||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 5, 2021|
One of our clients in the retail space is looking for a Java Developer to work on exciting new platforms within their ecosystem. You will be part of a growing and collaborative team of developers providing high-quality, polished experiences to various business divisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain backend applications
- Architecture, design, and development of new features
- Solving complex issues around concurrency, security, performance and scalability
- Lead projects from conception to implementation
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Java, Spring Boot
- Ability to produce reliable code following good coding principles
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and microservice architecture
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Familiarity working with Git, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks