Organizational Design & Classification Consultant
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, November 5, 2021|
Accredited in Classification? Altis Recruitment has a high demand for Classification Officers who are Accredited in Classification and offer experience in the Federal Government. We have opportunities that include: Work Description Writing, Job Evaluations, Participating or Chairing Grievance Committees etc.
This is commonly work that you can do from home on your own schedule! If you're looking to retire, or work part-time, please apply immediately!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with our prominent Government organization in their Classification consulting needs, you would act as a subject matter expert in Classification from beginning to end according to TBS Guidelines;
- Familiar with interviewing and assessments for work description writing, crafting a draft WD plan according to TBS Guidelines and their departments' current standards of practice. The WD and rationales will be done according to the Hay Plan method as well;
- Preparing grievance reports or written justification when required;
- A Senior Classification consultant need "as needed" and being free to work offsite, you bring more than 10 years experience in the field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in work description writing, rationales, grievances, and report writing;
- Accredited in Classification (Provided by Public Sector government/agency organization);
- HR Degree and/or certificate/diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution is Ideal.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +