Senior Data Management Analyst - 1-Year Contract
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 5, 2021|
Our global Investment Management client is seeking a seasoned Data Management Analyst to join their Toronto-based team.
Serving as the first point of contact for client and product support, the successful candidate will lead research and analysis of security master, new instruments implementation, reconciliation, and portfolio position/cash. This position is also responsible for resolving escalated issues and data reconciliation, maintaining data standards, and recommending continuous process improvements.
This is a 1-year contract position. Operations are currently 100% remote/work-from-home, but will be transitioning to a hybrid model in 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Forge and promote long-term partnerships with business units.
- Serve as subject matter expert for complex financial instruments, investment strategies, fund of fund process, cash management process, Canadian lapping, and industry regulatory changes.
- Document regional and global Support Services operational procedures.
- Assumes ownership of UAT and rollout support for new business projects.
- Drives accuracy of production support tasks, ensuring achievement of SLAs.
- Oversee analysis of new instruments and associated data requirements and coordinate new fund launches, new institutional mandates, portfolio manager changes, and fund name changes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years' financial services industry experience in a data analysis capacity.
- Superior knowledge of investment products and global security markets.
- Proficiency with Bloomberg and Reuters, along with data management applications, order management systems, portfolio administration applications, fund accounting applications, reconciliation tools, and data warehouse platforms.
- Understanding of end-to-end investment services processes.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +