|Professional Services||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, November 4, 2021|
One of our reputable clients is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to their team. The successful candidate will responsible for Salesforce development with administration. You will be working on Apex, Lighting, and Flows.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy enhancements and new system functionality, including but not limited to the creation of custom objects, processes, and workflows
- Responsible for ongoing support and new enhancement of the Salesforce platform
- Participate in regular internal system audits, implement and enforce best practices, optimize the org, and prepare for upgrades
Qualifications and Experience
- A strong understanding of when to use validation rules, workflows, process builder, flows vs. custom code.
- A high proficiency in Salesforce architecture (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Campaign Members, Lead Conversion, Tasks).
- An excellent understanding of the Salesforce security model (role, profiles, sharing settings).
- The ability to conduct code reviews and make recommendations and demonstrate best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning interface and Salesforce APIs. Experience with building Apex Classes, Triggers, and Unit Tests.
- Experience with building Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- Experience with building Salesforce Flows is an asset.
- Experience with Person Accounts, Pardot, and Marketing Cloud is considered a strong asset.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using native connectors, integration software, and/or APIs is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks