Senior Project Administrator Government
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, December 6, 2021|
Our Public Sector Defence client is seeking an Senior Project Administrator to support cyber resiliency programs. This is a Two Year Contract until March 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the Section Head and Senior Management Team organization and effective operation of the Project Management Tasks, which may include the following;
- Providing administrative expertise in the management of projects, including strategic planning, analysis and conducting research as necessary to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Providing project administrative support to the members of the project team consisting of Military and Civilian Public Servants, Students and Contracted Temporary Help Services by developing projects, plans and processes to support Team activities;
- Developing project and documentation control systems and assisting project personnel in maintaining project documentation and records in accordance with departmental records management requirements;
- Maintain and update relevant project information and schedules in manual or electronic format and tracking changes as required;
- Maintain and update financial files and databases supporting the Project’s Simple and more Complex Procurement requirements, such as Procurement Instruments, Contracts, Invoicing and Payment Records, etc…;
- Maintain project documentation such as project briefs, evaluation reports, tracking reports, supporting databases, communication plans and other items as required;
- Prepare and present status reports as required to project senior leadership;
- Significant liaison with other groups within the Branch on project administrative matters as necessary to guide and advance the progress of the project files;
- Coordinating administrative meetings and arranging for facilities, equipment and services, and other administrative duties such as making travel arrangements, preparing expense claims, etc…
- May be required to manage calendars and schedules for senior project staff and making Records of Decisions (ROD) for project meetings;
- Prepare, collect and integrate HR project plan for insertion into annual business plan; Monitor in year HR plan (including the finance) and organization structure for both Military and Civilian Staff, EIT, Students and postgraduate candidates; and
- Act and assist as deputy security officer. Manage, book and oversee the secure video conference room for classified meetings.
- The Resource will provide professional project administrative support to the Project Management Office and assist the project management team in all management activities including, but not limited to, financial, human resources and records management in accordance with Departmental Military and Non-Military guidelines and procedures.
- The Resource will be responsible for the day to day development and management of all support duties to the Technical Authority and as related to the Tasks assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in project administration within the Federal Government.
- Experience planning and preparing meetings for external stakeholders.
- 2 Years experience with Records, Disposal and Information Management System (RDIMS)
Apply today for this excellent opportunity if you have previous project administration experience in the federal government.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +