Project Administrator - Commercial Property Management
|Property Management & Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 4, 2021|
Our well established client within the Property Management industry is looking for a Commercial Project Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. You will be responsible for performing daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department. Must have excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and be a very proficient communicator. Position requires double-vaccination, and must possess or be able to qualify for enhanced security clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Director of Construction with approval of tender documents, general instructions and compliance of all tender requirements.
- Setup and close out of fit-up and major building repair projects.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company procurement policies initiated by the site teams.
- Liaison between portfolio office and project administrative assistants across the portfolio to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports, templates, and forms as required.
- Review projects submitted for approval as well as all supporting documents.
- Ensure project files are accurate and complete for internal and external audit purposes.
- Review job proposals submitted by all sites prior to submitting them for approval.
- Oversee the project group time recording to ensure the time is allotted accurately to the various projects.
- Various other related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ Years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with Yardi Systems or similar project management software.
- Knowledge of construction practices as they pertain to commercial office environments.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Knowledge of PSPC office accommodation standards.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
This position offers a Competitive Salary, Full Health Benefits paid by the employer, RRSP matching, 3 weeks vacation, free parking DT, and more.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply below or email Bryanna@altisrecruitment.com!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.