Human Resources Coordinator
|Financial Services & Insurance||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Altis Recruitment is actively looking to hire an Human Resources Coordinator for a 6 month contract to start for our Downtown based client in Investment Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reports and metrics, identifying organizational trends
- Assist with pension and benefit programs administration.
- Assists in the development and revision of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Provides administrative support to management within assigned business units, specific to Year- End, Compensation, Performance Management and other projects/initiatives
- Provides internal service to customers throughout the company related to HR issues and situations
- Performs project work and special assignments to meet the goals of the department
- Makes routine and non-routine decisions within the scope of the job related to Human Resource services referring unusual situations to the Manager, Human Resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary completion (i.e. Human Resources Management)
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated and relevant HR generalist experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) – This role requires the incumbent to create PowerPoint presentations and work in work and excel.
- Spanish is an asset
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates, please submit resume(s) to "Apply Now" link below:
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.