|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
Our client is seeking a seasoned Institutional Analyst to join their team at an established academic institution.
This position requires a strong understanding of how to interpret data to support performance rankings, convey information to University stakeholders, and support similar strategic priorities. The qualified consultant will continuously work to establish accessible data sets that enable relevant analysis and interpretation.
This is a exciting permanent opportunity within a welcoming and diverse academic community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test, and manage systems or tools to collect and analyze data
- Identify trends in data sets
- Conduct high level research and provide accurate analyses for domestic and international rankings
- Conduct trend analyses or changes in peer institutions
- Conduct environmental scans
- Provide information support to senior leaders
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with ranking agencies such as Maclean's and Time's Higher Education
- Note: an exhaustive list will be provided to qualified candidates
Qualifications and Experience
- Highly proficient in research, writing, interpretation and problem solving
- 5 years or more professional experience in institutional research, statistics, predictive modelling, applied market research and/or similar fields
- Experience with analytical project design or management
- Well-developed communication and negotiation abilities
- Strong sense of professionalism, inclusivity, ethics and discretion
- Knowledge of postsecondary institutional performance and rankings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access) and SAS, Power BI, Tableau, Beyond or equivalent
- Experience working with a university or college enrollment, financial, faculty or research data team is a strong asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
This opportunity is flexible (some work from home or remote options) and includes a benefits package
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.