Medical Secretary - On Site (Hospital)
|2 Months +|
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 4, 2021|
Our client in a major Toronto Hospital is seeking a Medical Secretary with at least 2 years of previous Medical Secretary or Medical Reception experience along with related education, for an exciting temporary opportunity!
Roles and Responsibilities
Providing support to a physician where duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones, taking messages, and greeting patients
- Scheduling appointments and booking tests
- Preparing patient charts/health records
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years of previous experience working as a Medical Receptionist/Secretary
- Experience working within a hospital/clinic/medical setting considered a strong asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook and experience using medical database/scheduling software required
- Team player willing to pitch in where help is needed
- Full immunization records / full vaccination (with accommodations available if required)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.