Receptionist/ Clerk - Vaughan
|Construction||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our client in the Vaughan area is seeking a polished and vibrant Receptionist/ Clerk to join their team! The successful candidate will have experience with clerical and reception duties as you will be supporting both the mail team and the reception desk.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the front point of contact in the office
- Receive packages from courier
- Order office supplies
- Organize, scan, and file mail
- Greet and direct clients and visitors
- Answer and screen calls
- Liaise with facilities and other vendors
- Assist with excel spreadsheet / lettering
- Other administrative tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have excellent client service skills
- Must have stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
If qualified and interested - please apply below!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +