Junior Accountant - Great opportunity to expand your skills!
|Construction||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 3, 2021|
Our client, a commercial property management firm in Concord Ontario, is looking for a Accountant to join their team permanently. This role, which will be in-office/on-site, offers great work/life balance, benefits, and the chance to join a friendly and established organization!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily bank deposit preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Log daily deposits and EFT payments
- Data entry of tenant receipts
- Log adjustments to tenant accounts
- Assist with A/P and A/R
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports
- Other related tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or related field
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in Property Management or Real Estate is strongly preferred, but not essential
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong time management skills
- Experience using Yardi previously will be considered an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +