|Legal||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 3, 2021|
Join our prestigious private sector client, located in Downtown Toronto on a full-time basis! You will assist in the delivery and design of the Canadian telecommunications operations and work on day-to-day issues, including hands-on delivery and projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deploy, maintain, and monitor virtual and physical Servers, NetApp Storage, and VMware Virtual Environments.
- Manage access to CIFS Shares, Servers, Storage, and the Infrastructure Hardware.
- Identify, recommend, implement, and support cost effective technology solutions.
- Maintain complete, up-to-date records on everything related to the Storage and Virtual solutions (installations, changes, DRP, inventory).
- Deliver and maintain high quality operational services in collaboration with the Infrastructure Operations team for systems in line with enterprise architecture, governance and strategy.
- Assist with the implementation of standard processes and procedures to support Canada Wide operations.
- Provide 3rd level user support on a priority basis, including Service Desk and technical support services.
- Solid understanding and support of VMware virtualization, Storage best practices, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Execute the network firewall process and intermediate zone security (DMZ, B2B, etc.)
- Provide IT training to Canadian IT staff on new and existing solutions.
- Participate in an On Call rotation for 24/7 infrastructure support.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in information technology or diploma of collegial studies in computer science/networking or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience as a server/storage/virtualization technician and 2 to 5 years’ experience in networking and support.
- Excellent knowledge of the various storage and server systems such as Netapp storage, Cisco Server hardware, and VMware virtual environments.
- Possess strong planning, analytical, and conceptual skills.
- Flexibility to provide after hours support is required. Travel to other offices is a possibility.
- VMware / Storage / Cisco certifications an asset.
- Knowledge of legal industry and technology, an asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks