Project Manager - Enterprise Projects
|Financial Services & Insurance||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 1, 2021|
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our prestigious Investment Management client on their Enterprise Projects team. Promoting collaboration across the organization, the successful candidate will provide high-level leadership of the entire project lifecycle.
This role is ideal for someone with a mix of technical and non-technical project management experience within the financial services or investment industry.
Our client is offering a highly competitive base salary, up to 30% bonus, 4 weeks' vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a diverse portfolio of enterprise-wide projects
- Direct and coordinate cross-functional project teams
- Spearhead project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, risk mitigation, stakeholder relations, and key deliverable achievement.
- Identify and evaluate strategic opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years' in a Project Management role, with experience orchestrating projects from inception to completion/implementation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Strong cross-functional relationship building skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources
- PMP Certification
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +