Organizational Development Specialist - Senior
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
Our client, is looking for an Organizational Development Specialist to join their team for a future opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, design and develop training programs based on best practices and the latest trends.
- Evaluate, plan and implement the training and development to employees to improve employee productivity and the overall performance of the organization.
- Lead the development and implementation of change management, communication and training methods, strategies and plans in support of transformation projects.
- Provide expertise on strategic planning, change management including restructuring initiatives, organizational performance improvement, leadership development and operational efficiency
- Participate in the needs analysis and planning of various corporate projects and programs.
- Support the Director of Human Resources in the development and implementation of the HR strategy and programs.
- Work with the HR team, more specifically the Partner - Talent Acquisition, to develop the employer brand and HR marketing (the employee value proposition).
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience working in organizational development, training, change management or a similar role
- CHRP is considered an asset
- Strong Excel skills will be required for this role.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +