SharePoint/ MS dynamics developer
|Federal Government||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
We are working with a valued Federal Government Client seeking a SharePoint Developer to organize the requirements for external collaboration into a solution architecture for collaboration (document collaboration, meeting/calendar management, membership management, complex workflows etc).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate meetings with internal stakeholders, including end-users, project sponsors and managers, in order to increase buy-in and confidence in the approach.
- Create a solution architecture document that specifies how the external collaboration requirements and business processes will be addressed using Dynamics 365 and SharePoint.
- Based on identified priorities, map out a development schedule by detailing each step, including required resources.
- Working with a business analyst to develop testing plans for user experience, functional and non-functional requirements, user acceptance, etc.
- Develop ancillary documentation such as Authority to Operate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in engaging multiple stakeholders during IM/IT projects
- Experience in managing complex projects by creating and managing project charters, work plans and costing models
- Minimum three years of experience as solution architect on SharePoint implementations.
- Minimum five years as technical lead, technical architect on SharePoint and/or Dynamics 365 implementations.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365 solutions
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform
- Expert knowledge of designing user experience for collaboration
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks