HR Assistant Consultant - Senior
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
Our Federal government client is looking for an senior Human Resources Generalist to join their team for a future opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing an entire level of HR functions. If you are a passionate HR professional, apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct ongoing employee engagement and interaction to understand employees' needs.
- Deal with employee inquiries regarding the benefits program and resolving issues as they arise.
- Work with the HR Management team to facilitate talent management activities.
- Provide support for payroll processing.
- Maintain employees' performance through training and onboarding.
- Recruit all internal roles by utilizing internal and external resources, including social media.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a valid secret clearance.
- 7+ years of experience working in Human Resources, preferably in Government.
- Experience managing a medium to large group of employees by performance evaluation and training/development programs.
- Recruitment experience for both internal and external openings.
- Experience with the MS Office Suite.
- Experience managing employee relations within unionized settings.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +