Financial Analyst - Join Altis
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 25, 2022|
Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your career and join a wonderful firm? We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Financial Compensation Analyst to join our dynamic team! Our headquarters are in Ottawa, the role can be performed remotely from anywhere in Canada, we are in the EST zone.
We are a platinum member and recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies, a leader in the staffing industry. We offer a collaborative, fun team with a wonderful corporate culture, flexible schedules and flex days for extra time off. Enjoy a wellness program, thorough initial and ongoing training , social activities over zoom, a comprehensive benefits plan and working with a firm that truly cares about you.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-6 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, advanced excel competency and experience presenting to executives and leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis and reconciliation of staff commissions. This includes reconciling permanent placement revenue, sales, and invoices and reconciling commissions data with payroll data
- Reporting and analysis on consultants’ sales and contribution results, earnings, and commissions.
- Creating process documents on commission processes, commission ownership and structures for sales consultants and business units.
- Building presentations in Canva and/or PowerPoint
- Liaising with staff members regarding compensation/commission questions.
- Ad hoc financial reporting requests from the CFO & the Controller.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-6 years of recent experience as a Financial Analyst
- Post-secondary education, Bachelor of Commerce or Finance ideal
- Completed or pursuing CPA or CFA certification is an asset, not required.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, such as pivot tables, XLOOKUPS and formulas is a must
- Solid MS Office skills: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and/or Canva ideal
- Ability to problem solve in excel and build upon excel models is needed
- Ability to take initiative
- Must have a positive, go-getter attitude!
- Must have excellent communications skills in English
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions. Must be solutions oriented
- Experience in a formal office private sector environment.
- Exposure to building reports in Power BI is an asset, not required.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
For more information on this opportunity please send your resume to this posting.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks