Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Analyst - Secret cleared
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
Our public sector client is looking for a Intermediate ATIP Consultant to join their team to review backlogged and current files.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promptly respond to various inquiries from ATIP requesters
- Determine the subject matter expert(s) to be consulted per ATIP request
- Conduct meetings to discuss sensitive or confidential issues within the office and/or department of interest
- Coordinate the gathering and review of all documents relating to ATIP requests in order to interpret and apply the ATIP legislation
- Redact various internal documents, video and/or photographs or provide recommendations on exemption/exclusion, as required by the Access to Information Act
- Interpret and provide thorough advice for complex issues with internal and external clients relating to the Access to Information Act
Qualifications and Experience
- (3) years of experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA's)
- (3) years of experience analyzing documents and making recommendations on exclusion or disclosure
- Extensive knowledge of the Access to Information Act and relevant regulations
- (3) years of experience providing advice to senior management on complex ATIP issues and experience consulting with other departments or other levels of government
- (3) years of experience in preparation of the Access to Information Act Annual Reports and/or InfoSource
- (3) years of experience working with AccessPro Case Management, AccessPro Redaction or other comparable ATIP software
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +