Bilingual Customer Service Representative
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
If persuasion and upselling products and services are job functions that give you a kick, then this opportunity is one you will revel in.
Our prestigious client in the Retail Industry seeks Client/Customer Service Representatives to assist their current subscribers in the navigation of their services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing support to organizations subscribers on the use of the organizations array of services in meeting their personal goals and objectives.
- Resolving subscribers complaints around the use of the organizations services.
- Proposing solutions to subscribers that meet and exceed their expectations on the use of these services.
- Pitching to current subscribers the benefits of employing other extended services provided on the platform in their day to day business activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years Sales/ Customer Service Experience/ Call Center Experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to patiently hold long conversations over the phone
- Fluency in English and French language
- Excellent time management and self-regulation skills
- Empathy and patience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +