|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 3, 2021|
Our client is seeking an HR Generalist to assist with recruitment and onboarding, employee engagement, policy administration and compliance, as well as employee relations. This is a 12 month contract that is 100% remote!
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, a University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources, and be proficient in MS Office (word, excel, outlook).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with onboarding new hires and training when required
- Ensure exit interview are completed and analyze trends
- Administer the annual performance appraisal process
- Initiate and lead employee engagement initiatives
- Provide training to employees to ensure adherence to OH&S programs, policies and practices
- Provide assistance with the administration of other HR programs
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or College Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years HR experience
- Proficiency in MS office tools (word, excel, and outlook)
- Strong analytical skills (ability to analyze HRIS reports)
- Experience with HRIS systems a strong asset
- Experience with US legislation a strong asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +