Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Health Care & Science||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 1, 2021|
altis Recruitment is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for a permanent opportunity with one of our clients in the Healthcare Industry.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience handling full cycle recruitment, experience working in a high-volume/fast paced environment ideally within a healthcare, startup or technology industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with management and cross-functional stakeholders to build and support recruitment strategies
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment, including sourcing candidates, screening, assessing suitability, interviewing, recommending to hiring managers, offer negotiation etc
- Reviewing applications for all postings listed externally
- Providing support to managers to scheduling and coordinating internal interviews with selected candidates
- Creating positive experience for both internal and external stakeholders
- Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of top talent for recurring and hard-to-fill roles
- Partnering with external agencies and vendors
- Partnering with HR team on departmental objectives and ad-hoc projects
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience handling full cycle recruitment
- Experience in the healthcare, startup, technology industries (a strong asset)
- Experience with high-volume recruitment in a stand alone recruitment role
- Technology savvy with experience in using multiple recruitment tools, systems and social media platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please select APPLY NOW below!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks