Senior Stakeholder Relations Advisor - BILINGUAL
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, October 28, 2021|
Our federal government client is in need of a Senior Stakeholder Relations Advisor to work remotely on Contract for 3 months with possible extension. Bilingual position
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares briefing documents, high level correspondence, responses to enquiries, and other material.
- Researches programs and services delivered by stakeholders to identify opportunities for collaboration and engagement.
- Contributes to the coordination of Parliamentary appearances by the Chief Commissioner and other senior staff.
- Establishes and maintains interactive and consultative relationships with senior representatives of a variety of stakeholder organizations across Canada.
- Designs, develops and/or delivers training and programs to targeted audiences.
- Collaborates with internal partners to provide advice and guidance, share knowledge, and exchange information with regard to stakeholder relations, and contribute to the development of various types of documents.
- Other related duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities, and prioritize workload to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Willingness and ability to work overtime, sometimes on short notice
- Experience working in the federal government in a similar capacity is needed
- Secret Level of security clearance
If you want to join a team in managing Stakeholder relations, apply now!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +