Operations Coordinator (Hybrid - Part time - 3 days/week)
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, October 28, 2021|
Are you a newcomer to Canada or looking for a part time opportunity? Are you extremely organized, detailed and ambitious? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client in the Non-Profit sector is currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team ASAP! This is a fixed term contract until June 2022 and would be working 3 days/week - 7.5 hour work day.
The days of the week are flexible, but would be Monday - Friday during core business hours.
The successful candidate will be assisting with Building Management, The Return to Work Plan and Implementation as well as providing general office support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and improvement work orders [e.g. outstanding ADT repairs, expired smoke detectors replacement,
- HVAC upgrade, backflow prevention required by the city, fire panel installation, sprinklers repair (Zone 4, 5 and 6)],
- Payments related to service providers (ADT, Charging stations, construction / upgrades, electrician)
- Overseeing building management contract, service providers such as cleaning, ground maintenance, snow removal, Elevator, fire safety, recycling, HVAC preventative maintenance
- Monthly office inspection and handing plus receiving access cards
- Liaise between property management and contractors
- Maintaining and updating online information site (SharePoint)
- Point of contact for tenant inquiries
- Return to workplace:
- - Support all facets of staff return to work
- - Participate in the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- - Procure office supply items when requested
- - Conduct monthly Health and Safety Audits
- - Keep first aid boxes well supplied
- - Ensure signage complies with Ontario legislation
- - Participate as a member of the Office Re-Opening Committee
- Office related support
- - Overseeing administration of ongoing COVID protocols related to office return
- - Administering the flow of mail
- - Responsible for corporate shipping and receiving requirements. Including but not limited to, laptops and other IT equipment, business cards and corporate credit cards, for all staff supported by HQ operations
- - Payments/invoice processing for office related expenses, such as FedEx, office supplies,
- - Other general administration functions as required (i.e., business card administration, some office equipment coordination)
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Competent working in various technology: Office 360 (SharePoint & Teams), Zoom, other systems as required
- Ability to identify and capture important information for a common goal
- ASSETS ONLY
- Previous experience in building management
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in French
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks