Outbound Call Center Agent
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, October 29, 2021|
Customer Service Agent needed for our client - work from home anywhere in Ontario!
As a highly professional Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for outbound calling to our new and existing customers in a polished and efficient manner. Our client is looking for someone with superior communication skills, someone engaging, helpful, and who looks to exceed expectations. Great opportunity to expand upon your strong customer service skills!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make high volume outbound telephone calls to customers
- Assess call content and escalate the call accordingly
- Follow up with customers via email when required
- Maintain good customer relations while educating customers on the company mandate, policies, and procedures
- Answer all center inquiries and be able to multi-task
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience within a call center, retail, or office environment.
- Great computing and keyboarding skills with the ability to use MS Office
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry would be considered an asset
- Must be eligible for a clearance
- Bilingual in French and English (Preferred)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.