Bilingual Senior Programmer Analyst
|Permanent||From: $80,546.00 To: $100,151.00|
|Education||Application and Software Development|
|French 100%, English 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, October 29, 2021|
We are working with a valued Private Sector client seeking a Bilingual Senior Programmer Analyst to join their team permanently. The programmer will be responsible for evaluating the user’s business and software requirements and develops new or enhances existing or off-the-shelf computer applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops and writes complex programs and oversees the work of others in developing effective program code, tests, debugs and performs integration tests to ensure correct functionality of software
- Provides leadership in the creation of technical designs and system specifications or plans in order to translate requirements into technical specification documents
- Coordinates release process for new and upgraded software in alignment with established procedures and processes.
- Provides advice on emerging technologies and how these can be incorporated into the existing framework to improve the operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years’ experience in working as a full-stack developer
- University degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in both English and French
- Experience with DevOps
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to users
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks