Education Specialist - Bilingual (French/English)
|Health Care & Science||Health Care|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our healthcare client is seeking a Bilingual Education Specialist to join their team for a contract ending March 31, 2022, with high potential for minimum 1+ year extension! The incumbent will be responsible for synthesizing research and other forms of evidence will be integral to the process used to develop content for the online course, website and related content.
We are seeking candidates who are fluent in both English and French, with experience in knowledge exchange, research of policy within the Healthcare or Immigration/Refugee sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Synthesizing research and other forms of evidence will be integral to the process used to develop content for the online course, website and related content, including: targeted knowledge resources, and capacity building materials.
- Tasks will also include organizing and running online meetings, tracking expenses, writing meeting minutes and progress reports.
- Understanding of the social determinants of health and the principles of health equity and how these apply in the context of knowledge exchange and evidence-informed decision-making processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Master’s degree in Health or Social Sciences, Public Health, Communications, or a related discipline.
- Full fluency (written and oral) in both French and English.
- Understanding of knowledge exchange conceptual models, frameworks and strategies and experience with a range of knowledge exchange methods (e.g. web tools, different types of knowledge resources, communities of practice, newsletters, workshops, online collaborative spaces, online repositories) with demonstrated ability to research, analyze and develop knowledge exchange options and strategies are considered an asset.
- The ability to manage a diverse task load is required. You must be proficient in web-based tools and MS Office software and have experience supporting/ using the web and social media technologies to foster engagement.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Master's Degree
If you are interested, please apply below for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +