Field Coordinator (Seeking Recent Graduate)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, November 5, 2021|
Our client, who specializes in mid/high rise residential construction, is actively seeking a Field Coordinator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate, will be a recent graduate from a construction related program or have 1 year of construction related experience.
This role offers a salary starting at $55,000/year, benefits and an opportunity to grow within a reputable company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Safety inspections / health and safety checks
- Identify issues / deficiencies on site
- Read drawings, update reports
- Assist trades with requests of information
- Assist with all on site duties and ad hoc projects
- Interact with stakeholders and build strong customer relationships
Qualifications and Experience
- Post secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Ability to learn and understand basic construction principles
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and customers
- 1 year of progressive construction experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If qualified and interested, please email Maggie at Maggie@altisrecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks