|Federal Government||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 1, 2021|
We are searching for a UX Designer to assist with continuous improvement and modernization efforts by leveraging skillsets in design and user experience research to assist in optimizing internal and external stakeholder applications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translates broad business requirements into detailed UI / UX specifications, using a variety of tools.
- Working closely with managers, analysts, IT leads, and user experience design team members to produce screen designs and user specifications
- Provides clear direction to transition legacy products/applications from a simple look and feel to a highly intuitive experience for end users.
Qualifications and Experience
- Planning and Leading user centered design research activities (e.g User Interviews, usability testing, user observation, surveys), conducting evaluations or usability reviews and providing recommendations for improvising applications or websites.
- Presenting and discussing user centered design findings and recommendations with project stakeholders and technical teams.
- Incorporating Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) into application designs and or Canada.ca templates.
- Taking user research insights or business requirements and building product designs to meet business requirements, wireframes and interactive prototypes
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks