|Federal Government||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, October 27, 2021|
We are working with a Federal Government client seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team for a 2 year contract, on a When-Needed-Basis. The client requires the Project Coordinator to work on various IM/IT related projects within the department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update project information throughout the course of the project and publish progress status and other relevant reports.
- Maintain logs including but not limited to Risk, Issue, Decision and Change.
- Store project documentation in the designated repositories.
- Provide PMO support upon request, including maintaining project data and regular reporting.
- Identify and establish working relationships to seek input and information gathering.
- Manage the project schedule by monitoring content, timelines and deliverables.
- Prepare notes and presentation material for meetings.
- If required, conduct research on the project e.g. industry publications, data, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- minimum of 10 years of experience within the last 15 years performing Project Coordinator duties in an IT environment.
- must have Federal Government Enhanced Reliability status
- Experience with supporting 2 or more project managers concurrently.
- Experience with maintaining and updating project schedule and status reports
- Experience with organizing project meetings, taking notes and updating projects’ logs
- Experience with communicating with projects’ stakeholders and following up on action items
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks