Bilingual Administrative Assistant On-site;
|Hospitality & Tourism||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, October 27, 2021|
Are you good with managing customers and the front office/ reception operations by delivering remarkable customer service experience? Do you speak French and English fluently and have a penchant for coordination, scheduling, planning meetings and managing inventory? This role is for you!
Our Client in the hospitality and tourism industry is in need of Bilingual Administrative Assistants to support their offices in various locations in Ottawa.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming phone calls and responding to emails.
- Serving in a Customer Service capacity by resolving the needs and complaints of clients and customers.
- Creating and managing schedules of clients and customers, booking and confirming meetings.
- Managing organizations Inventory.
- Scanning, photocopying, filling, and managing the organizations social media platforms; and other administrative and clerical duties as required on the job.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Good oral and written communication in both official languages -French and English .
- Ability to use discretion in handling work contingencies.
- Ability to start and complete tasks with little or no supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office -Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working in the hospitality or tourism industry.
- High School Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +