Senior Financial Analyst Hybrid Opportunity
|Energy & Utilities||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, November 19, 2021|
One of our top clients is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career as an SFA, and also to join a company that has an attractive total compensation package with working on a work from home/onsite basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and analyze information related to different dashboard metrics, including cost o acquisition, among others.
- Gather information and assist in the preparation of gross margin reports, as directed.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Base EBITDA forecast model, as directed.
- Gather and update information to support the preparation of the monthly EBITDA deck.
- Drive productivity enhancements via automation and data gathering process improvements.
- Support various ad hoc financial analysis requests, as directed.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve the financial performance of the business.
- Drive financial and operational process improvement initiatives.
- Fulfilling such duties and responsibilities and comply with such Company rules and policies as the Company may designate from time to time and as are consistent with your Position.
- Using your best efforts to promote the interests of the Company.
- In the exercise of your powers and in the discharge of your duties, faithfully, honestly and diligently serving the Company with a view to the best interests of the Company and exercising the care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances.
- Performing other responsibilities that would customarily be performed within the scope of your
- Position, as directed by the Senior VP of Finance, CFO or as may be otherwise requested and assigned by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business administration. Professional Accounting
- Designation (CPA) or working towards it.
- Minimum of 4 years of public accounting experience;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS reporting standards;
- Experience with the review of consolidated financial statements, note disclosures and MD&A.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +