|Energy & Utilities||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, October 26, 2021|
The Manager Financial Planning & Analysis is a key contributor on the Finance team and will lead the
gross margin financial management function ensuring continuous improvement relating
to internal reporting process. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting and
finance and be highly analytical.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide assurance that monthly gross margin reports are complete and accurate.
- Document and manage through completion relevant items impacting gross margin accuracy, while providing regular executive level progress updates.
- Deliver in-depth variance analysis for all gross margin components using a standardized methodology that classifies variances into main business drivers, while producing a concise summary of monthly, quarterly and year-to-date performance.
- Lead the preparation of the monthly EBITDA Flash and identify opportunities to automate information flow working with different teams.
- Direct the FOM (First of Month) financial review process and identify opportunities to improve forecast accuracy.
- Coordinate the monthly attrition review process impacting the committed book and provide an estimate of the financial impact of proposed changes to the MRC (Management Risk Committee).
- Assist with financial modeling and business case development to understand the impact of short term operational and long term strategic decisions on enterprise value.
- Provide comprehensive finance support including budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Provide in-depth variance analysis on other components of EBITDA and Cash Flow as well as
- various ad hoc financial analysis requests, as directed
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CFA, or other professional designation is desirable
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in a business involving operating leases of residential
- or commercial equipment
- Experience leading accounting or analytical staff is desirable
- Superior technical knowledge: Microsoft Office for daily tasks and analytics, Salesforce CRM
- familiarity a definite asset
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, and ability to communicate according
- to the audience’s needs
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +