Senior Product Designer
|Information Technology||UX/UI & Web Development|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, January 24, 2022|
Our large private sector client in the Internet space is looking to add a new Product Designer to their team! You will works collaboratively with UX Designers and User Researchers to successfully meet the objectives of your projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with product team, Designers & Researchers to successfully meet the objectives of your projects.
- Proactively represents the UX discipline in every interaction by sharing its goals, vision and day to day practice
- Work with the UX&D Manager or Product Manager to make sure the process and frameworks are executed correctly
- Plans complicated workshops with more ambiguity. These workshops would have challenging stakeholders. Mentors more junior designers with understanding the right workshop at the right time
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience having worked in a predominantly client-side role, with varied design processes and frameworks to deliver successful UX&D work as an individual contributor and part of a larger team
- Experience working on Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Wireframe etc
- Some experience explaining to others in the organization about UX&D processes, benefits of UX&D, UX&D methods, employment and integration of UX&D.
- Will have good business acumen and be able to contribute to their direct project domains.
- A good understanding of web and app development, ensuring that all your work is feasible and makes use of the latest best-practices in UX design and development.
- 5 years experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks