GIS Project Manager
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, October 25, 2021|
We are working with a Federal Government Client seeking a GIS Project Manager to support the delivery of geospatial expertise and related business services on an “as and when requested” basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in geomatics product development matters, including establishing client relationships and managing expectations during the implementation phase of product implementation and rollout.
- Provides input to business forecasts and plans, ensures that products are compliant with policies, standards and guidelines, monitors product usage and promotes products, and prepares reports, briefing materials and presentations on progress made regarding meeting the overarching strategic business objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience as a GIS Project Manager on a large-scale Geomatics project where Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) was utilized.
- Valid Reliability Clearance
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week