|Permanent||From: $40,000.00 To: $45,000.00|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Our prestigious client in Financial Services is seeking a full-time permanent Receptionist to join their team in Downtown Vancouver.
You will be providing "First Impression" on behalf of an organization and if you are seeking for a continues growth and would like to dedicate professional support to clients, visitors and colleagues please reach out to us!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer services by greeting visitors in person and/or via phone
- Manage on-going correspondence (incoming and out going) via mail and couriers
- Managing Outlook calendars for booking meetings
- Set up boardrooms for meetings
- Provide administrative support to the Office Manager and other Admin team members as needed
- Follow up on going base with multiple meetings to avoid any conflicts
- Maintain contact lists
- General administrative duties as required, such as scanning, faxing, etc
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a post-secondary Degree or Diploma
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service or reception role in a corporate environment
- Experience in Financial Services or Professional Services is strongly preferred
- Must have excellent client service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, with great time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to deal with individuals at all levels of an organization
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.