Real Estate Marketing Associate - 100% Work-from-Home
|Property Management & Real Estate||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
Our high-profile Real Estate client is currently seeking a Marketing & Business Development Associate to join their team. The primary focus of this role is supporting the Brokerage Team with well-crafted and persuasive marketing collateral, including proposals, presentations, RFPs, and reports.
This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension/transition to permanent.
This fully remote role supports the Vancouver office (11 am - 7 pm eastern time).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate production of various marketing documents, including proposals and presentations.
- Conduct market research to assemble effective proposals and presentations.
- Review and edit RFPs to promote corporate brand standards.
- Maintain a library of marketing collateral, templates, and other materials.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Research Manager along with Brokers to support business development objectives.
- Partner with the Design Team during production of collateral.
- Achieve key deliverables and strict deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to turn Broker bullet points into high-impact content.
- Experience writing and editing proposals.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Real Estate industry.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today for immediate consideration. Resumes can be sent directly to: Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week