Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Mississauga
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 5, 2021|
Our client in Mississauga, is currently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and data entry skills. This is a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive orders from customers via phone, or email, accurately enter information into their system
- Accurately receive and ensure orders are received fully
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain relationships with customers
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and multi task successfully
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year of experience in customer service/order entry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work experience in a service oriented environment
- Organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP an asset
- Must speak French fluently
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +