Accounts Payable Clerk - Great opportunity to join a growing organization!
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
We are currently assisting our client, a prestigious leader in the Financial Services Industry located in Toronto, in hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for longevity with a company which offers a fantastic benefits and compensation package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process vendor invoices and expense payments in a timely manner.
- Verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Ensure proper GL coding on invoices.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry and data enter invoices for payment.
- Assist in billing when required.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Manage weekly cheque run.
- Maintain listing of accounts payable.
- Maintain office supplies/couriers etc.
- Prepare manual cheques as and when required.
- Some general reception and administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with an ERP like SAP is considered at asset.
- Proven ability to work flexibly and effectively in a fast paced environment while maintaining priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
To be immediately considered for this opportunity, apply directly today or send your resume to email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +