Total Rewards Manager
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 20, 2022|
Our client in the CPG Industry is seeking to add a Total Rewards Manager to their team! This is a permanent position, and offers a hybrid working environment (3 days onsite and 2 days working from home).
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in total rewards, experience managing individuals, experience with Ceridian Dayforce, and be knowledgeable in reporting (creating and maintaining analytics).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that consistent and effective compensation and benefits services are provided to the firm through a shared services model
- Responsible for coaching and motivating direct reports, including performance management and staff development
- Provide national benefits and compensation consulting expertise
- Put in place initiatives for continuous improvement and optimization of work processes relating to the management of employee benefits
- Be responsible for routing for resolution of compensation and benefits issues
- Participate in the deployment of firm-wide total compensation policies and programs
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Total Rewards
- Must have experience with Ceridian Dayforce
- Experience managing others
- Strong experience in reporting, analytics, and re-engineering business processes
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel and financial modeling
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks