Bilingual Customer Service - Work From Home
|Health Care & Science||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 19, 2021|
Our client in the pharmaceutical is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team!
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to WORK FROM HOME. You MUST be available to work rotating shifts between 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate enjoys a challenge providing exceptional customer service and problem solving, someone who thrives in a problem-solving environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Experience in working in a call center environment
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical, health care or reimbursement industry
- Experience with Salesforce
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.