|Permanent||From: $75,000.00 To: $85,000.00|
|Legal||Network and Systems Infrastructure|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Our Prestigious Law firm client is looking for a Network Analyst to join their team. This position is remote to start. There will be work from home for now, but the resource will need to do some onsite work for staging equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operations and maintenance of the Conyers global network (switching/routing/wireless/firewalls/VPN)
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Provide support and maintenance for all remote access infrastructure
- Perform firmware upgrades and hardware replacements, working directly with the Network Architect
- Provide escalation support for first level Service Desk, including after hours and weekends when required
- Evaluation, testing and certification of new network hardware and systems
- Resolve problems reported by the end user
- Work closely with internal engineering teams (Security, Desktop, Server, Windows AD, L1/2 support)
Qualifications and Experience
- The Network Analyst will report to the Network & Security Architect located in the Toronto office. They need someone that has experience configuring a Cisco switch or router from default out-of-the-box and somebody that has the experience necessary to operationally support routers, switches and firewall devices (they must know basic configuration commands and troubleshooting commands).
- 3 - 5 years of experience in network support preferably in a data center environment
- Experience with Cisco hardware platforms (Catalyst, Nexus, ISR), F5, NetScaler or similar Load Balancing and Content Switching platforms
- Experience with enterprise VPN/firewall technologies - Direct configuration, backup/restore/upgrade procedures
- Demonstrated experience working directly with Cisco switches and routers – Racking and stacking, Connecting to console, Upgrading IOS, Directly creating/modifying configs manually
- Experience with L2/L3 LAN/WAN technologies such as VPLS, OSPF, vPC, VLAN, HSRP, IPSec
- TCP/IP packet analysis experience is an asset
- Linux OS, perl/python/shell scripting is well regarded
- CCNA/CCNP Route/Switch/TSHOOT certification
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks