Inside Sales Representatives English ONLY - Toronto
|Financial Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, April 25, 2022|
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Representatives to join their team from Toronto. They are rapidly growing and one of the key players in the market. With your passion for building and managing long-lasting relationships, you’ll help them continue to expand their reach while setting their partners up for success. You’ll also create continuous, irresistible value that keeps everyone satisfied! This is an entry level sales role that is ideal for someone with 1-3 years of cold calling experience or if you are in the restaurant industry and want to make a change!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish favourable first impressions with potential restaurant partners by cold-call and email introductions
- Encourage industry-leading restaurant partners to join our platform by understanding their needs and communicating value
- Understand restaurants' needs, requirements, and be able to relate to them with your industry knowledge and experience
- Communicate the value the company brings to restaurants and communities, and how our industry-leading technology benefits our partners for long-term growth
- Construct solid relationships with restaurateurs and set expectations to ensure they are successful once on the network
- Collaborate within your team to identify innovative growth strategies for large and small markets across Canada
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a cold-call based sales environment
- Experience managing your workload in Salesforce is an asset
- Exceptional communication skills in empathetic, persuasive and consultative styles
- Driven and goal-oriented, motivated by both individual and team targets
- Confident in your ability to problem-solve, handle objections with confidence, and rejections with tact
- Ambitious, and knows how to work well alongside other high-performers while being eager to support teammates
- Experience with Google suite or similar Microsoft application
- Enjoys the day to day hustle of a high-performance team, and thrives in a rapid-growth environment
This employer offers:
- Competitive salaries and uncapped commission!
- Discretionary bonuses
- Benefits from day 1
- Work from home office allowance
- Company spending account per month
- RRSP plan with employer matching
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks